Rabu, 09 September 2009

Playtex Manual Breast Pump Review

I'm really happy with the Playtex manual breast pump. It's been a few months since I've switched from the electric one, and I can say that I haven't really seen too much of a difference at all in the volume. In fact, sometimes I find myself pumping even more now.

I did have one minor issue - the handle snapped after a few days. However, the customer service associate I spoke to was very friendly and understanding, and I got the new spare part in a few days for free.

I find it much easier to clean than the electric one. It has fewer parts and all you really have to do is unscrew a few things and run it under water for a few minutes. There is one issue I've had with it, the milk drips a bit from the cup when you're finished pumping. I've gotten better at minimizing the spill though, and the same thing would happen most of the time with the electric pump. You just have to make sure to keep it held straight up, so the milk doesn't spill out where the bottle is screwed to the pump.

It's works better than any other manual pump, and it's definitely worth the money. I personally prefer the manual pump now because it is so much quieter and easier to pack up. It just takes a little time to get used to, but once you are, pumping is much easier!

This is a decent pump if you aren't pumping every day. I bought it to go on vacation and it worked fine for those two weeks. I still use it occasionally, in case I'm going to be out of the house for an extended period of time, and I don't feel like lugging out the Evenflo pump. It isn't as powerful as the electric breast pump, but I can still get a good amount of milk in a 20 minute session.

I've heard stories of the plastic breaking for people, and I wouldn't recommend it for someone who is pumping every day. However, it's definitely a nice cheap option for occasional use.

The importance of breast feeding your baby cannot be understated. Formula is man-made and cannot even being to replicate all the wonderful components of breast milk. To learn more about Playtex Breast Pumps, click the link.

0 komentar :